|Photo from pomegranates.org|
- Cut off the crown and throw it away.
- Score and slice the rind all around, but don’t cut the rind all the way through.
- Soak the pomegranate face down in cold water for about ten minutes.
- While the pomegranate is still in the bowl of water, break apart the scored rinds, and remove the seeds from the flesh (the seeds will sink to the bottom of your bowl).
- Remove the rind and membrane from the bowl with a sieve or spoon.
- Drain the seeds with a colander and pat dry with a paper towel.
|photo from pomegranates.org|