What are the components of Ayurvedic Medicine?
• Prakriti, or your body’s particular make up, is an important consideration with treatment.
• Dosha, or are life forces, are taken into account by a practitioner, as well.
• Connectedness among all individuals, their health, and the universe.
What are the Ayurvedic types?
There are 3 main Ayurveda types, which are based on your physical characteristics as well as emotional behavior. They are:
- Vata: Individuals fitting this type usually have a small, thin build, dry skin and hair, and are adverse to cold temperatures.
- Pitta: Represented by a medium, muscular build, sharp mind, and fair skin that sunburns easily. Individuals fitting Pitta type are usually uncomfortable in the sun and hot weather.
- Kapha: An easy-going, relaxed personality, prone to being overweight, with soft hair and skin. This Ayurvedic type doesn’t like cold, damp weather.
Often, individuals are a combination of several types, resulting in these combinations:
How do you find an Ayurveda practitioner?
What are some Ayurveda remedies?
• Boswellia (Boswellia serrata, Boswellia carterii, also known as frankincense) has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and immune system effects. When used in patients with osteoarthritis, it was found to be more effective on their pain than the placebo they were given.
• Treatments such as massage therapy for a specific ailment is often beneficial to patients. These services are often tailored to an individual’s needs by utilizing an oil or compound that is based on the patient’s particular Ayurveda type, illness, or health complaints.
Check out more ailments/remedies at www.allayurveda.com.
Who can benefit from Ayurveda?
Is Ayurvedic medicine safe?
Where can you learn more?
Be Wize & Be Healthy